Internal conflict of Lake Village
While chronic land disputes in the Boeung Kak Does not exist in solution The Boeung Kak Turn divided into two bakkhapuok against each other. What a story this complex How to contact? What's behind the conflict in this area?
Within the last few days The positive developments related to land disputes Boeung Kak Even with rubber (Shukaku) Doubt to the public. Victims of land in the Lake area Turned a separation khneng two groups against each other While the search process to find a solution Phnom Penh 're Stuck port.
This case has reached the divisions solidarity between Lake Village, they split divided into two groups. A group led by Ms. Tep Mony outstanding women successfully leaphi award women the world leaders of the organization - Portal glasses pounds (Vital Voices) and a group of anti- She Tep Mony and calls for charity And organizations Stop providing assistance to Mrs. Tep Mony.
She Tep Mony She charged that the angle She kranhonniel following protests To financial assistance from foreign supporters And organizations To serve the interests of her bakkhapuok Do not use all the help for the actual benefit the victims. While she Tep Mony argued that the funds received from all individuals Be used for the benefit of the community.
She Tep Mony said, When she visited in the United States, 1 to award women the world leaders of the organization - Portal glasses HIV, she did not get help What is the budget award., but in the 2nd visit her Response to the invitation of the community living in the United States On June 21, she was a true charity She claimed that The budget has been allocated for the community: I have a paper he wrote in the United States, it says, how many do. And how to Keila and help her to gradually growing Bopha help Grandma Nhem Khon few tune haa’., She gradually growing Bopha 150 Grandma Nhem Khon, 50, and Keila 700 Lake community and $ 4,188.
Secretariat Director of the Housing Rights Task Xia clean elections, along with her Tep Mony to the United States in the first 1 She does not get what the budget is not a piece kamphuon In addition to the awards. While managing the funds received from other individuals, She considered as the financial community, including: While they return to the community I saw that she Tep Mony, he always rotate into his community na’ Because he's not accounting was not perfectly. But according to the Bank Such as not And he has the money to correct what is Ms. Chan Raksmey.
However, her Mom that she Tep Mony funds to help the victims is not real: He corruption He has the money and He bought atrak He put the money in the bank And he has to buy a car of their useful He connected party enjoy luxury in the home Because I And his house is near.
She Tep Mony denied her allegations, Mom said, The property is a property of her family And some property of the mother her father kmek: I opened the community it Is where I change ivean nen. And I Handicraft is a printed piece frame Handicraft of my own family. Tune I was not that difficult life now. I just difficult now. And the tractor perfectly All children in the community Boeung Kak Witness Because the tractor perfectly My parents kmek He bought since I do not know.
According to Mrs. angle when the explosive issue of land in 2007 He was the first person And most prominent began to require Capital Plans actual land She layout in 2011. Mrs. angle voted to drop out of position, community Since before she received a Certificate of ourselves. She accused her Tep Mony, always out to protest again She Tep Mony: People Rent a population of 2 thousand to $ 10 price.
Response to this problem, she Kong Chantha, always attended the protest with her Tep Mony said The accused is not reasonable: Do not look easy Their homes, their lives Home Life than money. If there is still money to buy their life., As I face every day with the authorities. I have to do to people I have a little money to do it. I do not see them easily.
She Tep Mony joined the protest in 2010 Although she has already layout, She still required to Capital Respect to Decree No. 183 Government Dated 11 August 2011, decided to land 12.44 hektar give you rest, leaving no To develop them in place.
What is remarkable There are a number of protesters, including Mr. Duong and Ms. Heng same angle to her collaboration with Tep Mony is turned off She Tep Mony, and always her protest to stop the demonstrations to the public. Mr. Duong everyone in the group led by Ms. Tep Mony, he was saying commended her virpheap: I think Women, we must have the courage as she Tep Mony tune. His face to apprehend Face hungry Face the loss of livelihoods Face the loss of a husband mother His life Because he is honest.
But this time, he Duong no claim she Tep Mony individual corruption case bakkhapuok She Tep Mony defraud to participate in the demonstration for 5 years with no results at all: They Tep Mony strike A Business Business To the right to live abroad To take money from the pocket The real vulnerable citizens Is not all right.
They do not know Her new anti-Tep Mony is behind. According to the survey, Those public never saw the TV station broadcast the protest activities of the group, she Tep Mony., But on July 2 But many local television stations They know that Trend to ruling party Broadcast pholphos the press conference of the Boeung Kak Lake Led by Mrs. angle.
Ms. Heng angle seems to favor the ruling party to why she is optimistic for the leadership of the government today: I understand that The government today Although he has been slow to provide options to them, I even He also is one of the government led the country to thkomthkaeng prosperity.
However, Ms. Heng Mom said Hall after her split from the group Tep Mony, and she pain charges Capital: If I sold Or receive any money from the authorities I am not afraid to walk Disinformation But I do not get. And it makes me sick I have absolute explosion of protest with Tep Mony.
Radio Free Asia I tried to explain to school officials, Phnom Penh, Ltd. Long hours, but do not have a phone.
In addition to the charges, she Tep Mony, Ms. Heng Duong different angle, and his team Charges September Long Kim Heang, the officials of the Secretariat of the Housing Rights Task Incitement to divisions in the Lake community.
Officials of the Secretariat of the Housing Rights Task September Long Kim Heang denied She is not related charges September It is political: The conference they still The government is to broadcast TV All radio In And we know that All TV, all perfectly Radio and perfectly Is managed by the government, and now we see that The press conference they still Ruling party election campaign., So I'm sure It's a political thing.
The investigation of the human rights organization LICADHO (Licadho) says about cleaning As civil society organizations He always considered the land of the two victims Despite their divisions bakkhapuok. Doubt that Why, television stations not to broadcast the protest activities of the Boeung Kak Lake And turned on the conference by her anti-Tep Mony: from the Boeung Kak This happens to Do not play on TV TV But this time At the press conference occurred But almost all the TV press conference.
He added cleaning power Such acts as a method of political force to separate protest of the Boeung Kak community: I think The government's strategy Because of her few days it Tep Mony was too strong protest campaign season perfectly Tune to bansaeab interest of the public or people tune his method Called thorns chhous thorns perfectly.
He also called Lake Village Unity strong You can avoid from taking profit from political And the opportunities for a number of popular Sound attempt to suppress protests of the Lake community.
Within the last few days The positive developments related to land disputes Boeung Kak Even with rubber (Shukaku) Doubt to the public. Victims of land in the Lake area Turned a separation khneng two groups against each other While the search process to find a solution Phnom Penh 're Stuck port.
This case has reached the divisions solidarity between Lake Village, they split divided into two groups. A group led by Ms. Tep Mony outstanding women successfully leaphi award women the world leaders of the organization - Portal glasses pounds (Vital Voices) and a group of anti- She Tep Mony and calls for charity And organizations Stop providing assistance to Mrs. Tep Mony.
She Tep Mony She charged that the angle She kranhonniel following protests To financial assistance from foreign supporters And organizations To serve the interests of her bakkhapuok Do not use all the help for the actual benefit the victims. While she Tep Mony argued that the funds received from all individuals Be used for the benefit of the community.
She Tep Mony said, When she visited in the United States, 1 to award women the world leaders of the organization - Portal glasses HIV, she did not get help What is the budget award., but in the 2nd visit her Response to the invitation of the community living in the United States On June 21, she was a true charity She claimed that The budget has been allocated for the community: I have a paper he wrote in the United States, it says, how many do. And how to Keila and help her to gradually growing Bopha help Grandma Nhem Khon few tune haa’., She gradually growing Bopha 150 Grandma Nhem Khon, 50, and Keila 700 Lake community and $ 4,188.
Secretariat Director of the Housing Rights Task Xia clean elections, along with her Tep Mony to the United States in the first 1 She does not get what the budget is not a piece kamphuon In addition to the awards. While managing the funds received from other individuals, She considered as the financial community, including: While they return to the community I saw that she Tep Mony, he always rotate into his community na’ Because he's not accounting was not perfectly. But according to the Bank Such as not And he has the money to correct what is Ms. Chan Raksmey.
However, her Mom that she Tep Mony funds to help the victims is not real: He corruption He has the money and He bought atrak He put the money in the bank And he has to buy a car of their useful He connected party enjoy luxury in the home Because I And his house is near.
She Tep Mony denied her allegations, Mom said, The property is a property of her family And some property of the mother her father kmek: I opened the community it Is where I change ivean nen. And I Handicraft is a printed piece frame Handicraft of my own family. Tune I was not that difficult life now. I just difficult now. And the tractor perfectly All children in the community Boeung Kak Witness Because the tractor perfectly My parents kmek He bought since I do not know.
According to Mrs. angle when the explosive issue of land in 2007 He was the first person And most prominent began to require Capital Plans actual land She layout in 2011. Mrs. angle voted to drop out of position, community Since before she received a Certificate of ourselves. She accused her Tep Mony, always out to protest again She Tep Mony: People Rent a population of 2 thousand to $ 10 price.
Response to this problem, she Kong Chantha, always attended the protest with her Tep Mony said The accused is not reasonable: Do not look easy Their homes, their lives Home Life than money. If there is still money to buy their life., As I face every day with the authorities. I have to do to people I have a little money to do it. I do not see them easily.
She Tep Mony joined the protest in 2010 Although she has already layout, She still required to Capital Respect to Decree No. 183 Government Dated 11 August 2011, decided to land 12.44 hektar give you rest, leaving no To develop them in place.
What is remarkable There are a number of protesters, including Mr. Duong and Ms. Heng same angle to her collaboration with Tep Mony is turned off She Tep Mony, and always her protest to stop the demonstrations to the public. Mr. Duong everyone in the group led by Ms. Tep Mony, he was saying commended her virpheap: I think Women, we must have the courage as she Tep Mony tune. His face to apprehend Face hungry Face the loss of livelihoods Face the loss of a husband mother His life Because he is honest.
But this time, he Duong no claim she Tep Mony individual corruption case bakkhapuok She Tep Mony defraud to participate in the demonstration for 5 years with no results at all: They Tep Mony strike A Business Business To the right to live abroad To take money from the pocket The real vulnerable citizens Is not all right.
They do not know Her new anti-Tep Mony is behind. According to the survey, Those public never saw the TV station broadcast the protest activities of the group, she Tep Mony., But on July 2 But many local television stations They know that Trend to ruling party Broadcast pholphos the press conference of the Boeung Kak Lake Led by Mrs. angle.
Ms. Heng angle seems to favor the ruling party to why she is optimistic for the leadership of the government today: I understand that The government today Although he has been slow to provide options to them, I even He also is one of the government led the country to thkomthkaeng prosperity.
However, Ms. Heng Mom said Hall after her split from the group Tep Mony, and she pain charges Capital: If I sold Or receive any money from the authorities I am not afraid to walk Disinformation But I do not get. And it makes me sick I have absolute explosion of protest with Tep Mony.
Radio Free Asia I tried to explain to school officials, Phnom Penh, Ltd. Long hours, but do not have a phone.
In addition to the charges, she Tep Mony, Ms. Heng Duong different angle, and his team Charges September Long Kim Heang, the officials of the Secretariat of the Housing Rights Task Incitement to divisions in the Lake community.
Officials of the Secretariat of the Housing Rights Task September Long Kim Heang denied She is not related charges September It is political: The conference they still The government is to broadcast TV All radio In And we know that All TV, all perfectly Radio and perfectly Is managed by the government, and now we see that The press conference they still Ruling party election campaign., So I'm sure It's a political thing.
The investigation of the human rights organization LICADHO (Licadho) says about cleaning As civil society organizations He always considered the land of the two victims Despite their divisions bakkhapuok. Doubt that Why, television stations not to broadcast the protest activities of the Boeung Kak Lake And turned on the conference by her anti-Tep Mony: from the Boeung Kak This happens to Do not play on TV TV But this time At the press conference occurred But almost all the TV press conference.
He added cleaning power Such acts as a method of political force to separate protest of the Boeung Kak community: I think The government's strategy Because of her few days it Tep Mony was too strong protest campaign season perfectly Tune to bansaeab interest of the public or people tune his method Called thorns chhous thorns perfectly.
He also called Lake Village Unity strong You can avoid from taking profit from political And the opportunities for a number of popular Sound attempt to suppress protests of the Lake community.
