Stay in touch
Subscribe to our RSS!
Oh c'mon
Bookmark us!
Have a question?
Get an answer!

Print hsaa boasted Blessing love of the hairs

Phnom Penh: In addition to well-known personal use materials with a high value Star Hollywood actress sexy hybrid race she outlet hsaa also emerged about the Blessing love antong men chhlok lost cash Borrowers sex with her, she also claimed that Her man, her love for real Special men outside the country.
20-year-old actress, sexy young meat as bantaulchek were outstanding job as a star boasted using modern materials samnheng luxury modern civilization such as the stars do not do that. September print hsaa men Many of those living in the district and outside the district, often wish to control her heart to the owner.
But how To the men do not have one lucky stars young heart belong to separate While only known that these men dare only khveal outside the fence Do not dare to mature in the house. Similar There is also a source close to the actress Cameron She print hsaa bangheub told her this time Is in the eye krase Overseas men living in the U.S. Cascading 30-year-old While the man looked her life partner in the project in the future.
The same source Said: This man stole the love hsaa more than a year, and they also want to mature on her complaint koukrong the future But just do not have the opportunity to confess her love to the Princess hsaa directly.
This is not just a first outlet hsaa known you love and want to mature on But often, she always denied that she does not want to think about it yet Because they want to be engaged in the work of art to be more famous.
This is not different from the previous She told the Post: Yet when I think about it.
She says: I love that I want to marry Is not alone I do not acceptable.
With a post they do not want to live under the ownership heart that one of the men Actress with more space in the market, also claims that: Not only men, the U.S. Overseas I love In others, and more. But among them all, I just reaban This ultra does not exist.
In the words described mixed laughs kakaoek She also confessed to tell the story passed: from the past to the young men Overseas 30 years Had asked the elders to investigate want to be on my complaint I told my mom that I do not think And they go back.
She says: That man is not the Overseas known to me this time.
But she also confirmed the same: Today, if I bangheub To come to when I think about this, about the lack of If you want to come to me, you know.