Stay in touch
Subscribe to our RSS!
Oh c'mon
Bookmark us!
Have a question?
Get an answer!

Somaly explosive conflict with man

Paper art market at the same time expressed quiet as thieves stealing horses And appears to bangkeat fire love with you, and outside the district, Actress tuoek kakei like samnheng daemotroung her sex, the San Somaly is a man cher insults and banteababanthok she buried mouth She's beautiful, but not Arts chhnean to lead to the famous and luxury shortcuts.
Reaction response to banteababanthok her in the position of art from the man, The sexy star Management scandal pretty much love in the artistic life of 10 years, she San Somaly explosive anger immediately respond Savings mouth and she has also written a host on the network of social contacts Facebook Her with the word veayobak heavy accompanied with deep questions to ask a man as well.
However, the man seems until veachea No response Or interpretation sorry she was not even a meat Lub head as animals go. San Somaly wrote: «asked the man what to say dont Art I do not tune You do not have permission to do art tune? You do not like it, do not they?
I do not know people like you chhleuy society does not value people ... stop the tune. her San Somaly, she said Her art is a work of art is not art to find a different path.
The reason for the San Somaly use the word on the social network Facebook Because of her man, cherobratech agree not appropriate on the floor chhli honor evaluation of art not all that bad. If you see something that is always Shortcuts.
With such reasons She said: 'He asked this man's heart and I I was angry, what? I have a family to love this one, but I have not come easy to me?.
In the words filled with grief Upset, Mali, she said: 'I do not know how to say good art and ask for something if you want to find me I have not useful with all the friends he says tune? Said.
She said: 'I do not know his tune and emerge me, you hate me, people love And reaban many with me.
Anyway And respond with a heavy word to man, Actress the Said: 'I want you to know that I do not find him? He should stop talking tune.
San Somaly also asked that the men She just chhnean art: like you and asked to do a work to help society ? Before that they are not good enough before that to others? Heart and said to himself as the Khmer but unemployment mouth itching did not play its you ask, you do this means? said.